Regardless of which currency you choose from the dropdown menu, the verification process will be based on which UPayCard Account is set as your primary Account within your Profile. There are three scenarios that may apply to the verification process:
- The Primary Account currency is EUR, the credit/debit card transacts in EUR, and you select EUR from the dropdown menu.
- When you receive the pending debit on your credit/debit card account, please log into your UPayCard Online Account, enter the currency you originally chose and the pending debit as you see it on your credit/debit card account.
- The Primary Account currency is USD, the credit/debit card transacts in EUR, and you select EUR from the dropdown menu.
- The pending transaction on your credit/debit card account may display €.27 in the transaction log, however, within the descriptor it might read .26USD, in this case you would need to note the .26USD amount. To complete the verification process, please log into your UPayCard Online Account and enter the amount from the transaction description.
- The Primary Account currency is EUR, the credit/debit card transacts in EUR, and you select USD from the dropdown menu.
- UPayCard HIGHLY recommends that you follow the first scenario to prevent potential delays in the verification process.
If you are unsure of what the Primary Account is within your UPayCard Profile, or want to change the Account that is considered Primary, please navigate to “My Accounts”, the Account number with the small gold flag displayed next to it is the Primary Account. To change the Primary Account, select the Account number you desire to be the Primary Account. At the top of the page will be a link titled “Make primary”. Click this link and follow the required instructions.